The civil rights violation attorneys and lawyers at The Law Offices of Michael H. Joseph have been fighting for the rights of people whose civil rights have been violated as a result of police misconduct. If you have been threatened or forced into doing something, the offender could be prosecuted criminally. You can file a complaint by contacting a New York City police misconduct lawyer at The Law Offices of Michael H. Joseph by calling (212) 858-0503.
Protecting your civil rights is important. Don’t be a victim of race discrimination or sexual harassment. Call (212) 858-0503 to speak with a Queens NY police misconduct attorney right away.
- What Are Ways in Which Police Misconduct Cases Can Arise?
- What Is a Wrongful Arrest in New York?
- What Is Malicious Prosecution in New York?
- What Is a Wrongful Conviction in New York?
- What Types of Cases Are Filed Under Violation of Civil Rights?
- How Do I Know If I Have a Valid Civil Rights Violation Claim?