NEW YORK CITY AND WESTCHESTER
CONSTRUCTION ACCIDENT LAWYERS
From our New York City (Manhattan) and Westchester (White Plains) offices, our New York construction accident lawyers fight for personal injury victims who were injured in construction accidents. Our NYC construction accident lawyers are thoroughly familiar with the construction industry and the laws and regulations which cover construction sites.
A construction site injury may entitle you to more than just your workers’ compensation benefits. Workers who are injured on New York construction sites have a right to sue for lost wages, medical bills, and pain, suffering, and disability under New York labor laws. These labor laws apply not only in New York City but all over New York State, including Westchester, Rockland, and Long Island.
Accidents at construction sites often involve violations of state laws and regulations. Under the New York Labor Laws 200, 240 and 241, general contractors and site owners have certain obligations to protect workers from construction site hazards involving unsafe ladders, scaffolding, flooring, elevators, bracing, and many other hazards. In addition, they also have obligations to make that safety practices are being followed.
If you have been hurt in a construction accident, you need the guidance of an attorney who is experienced in this area of personal injury law. Our lawyers are expereinced in handling construction accident injury and wrongful death cases and have the knowledge necessary to evaluate your claim and determine whether you have a lawsuit.
At The Law Offices of Michael H. Joseph PLLC, we’ve won millions of dollars for our clients involved in construction accidents. Our lawyers have successfully handled construction accidents all over the New York City metropolitan area, including the Bronx, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island and Long Island. Our attorneys also handle construction accidents in Rockland and Westchester including White Plains, Yonkers, New Rochelle, Ossining, Mamaroneck, Rye, Mount Vernon, Elmsford, Bronxville, Scarsdale, Port Chester and Greenburgh. Contact our offices in New York or White Plains to find out what our New York Construction Accident lawyers can do for you.
New York Construction Accident Lawyer Aggressively Fighting for the Injured Worker
Attorney Michael Joseph has represented carpenters, masons, dock builders, electricians, HVAC mechanics, laborers, and members of the various construction trades who have suffered construction injuries caused by:
- Ladder falls
- Structural collapses
- Scaffold collapses
- Crane accidents
- Defective and unguarded saws
- Lack of non-skid surfaces
- Excavation and excavator accidents
- Dock building accidents
- Saw Accidents
- Electric Accidents
- Demolition Accidents
Our firm regularly works with experts in construction accident reconstruction who can prove how the accident happened. We also regularly hire construction experts to explain the proper methods of performing construction and to identify how improper work site practices caused the construction accident.
We also have the experience and knowledge to analyze and document lost union benefits, including vacation time and fringe benefits, so that workers are fully compensated for their injuries.
If you were hurt in a construction accident, speak with a lawyer who is knowledgeable in construction accident law as soon as possible. Contact our New York law offices today. Your initial consultation is free, and there is no fee unless you win.
Results Obtained by New York Construction Accident Lawyer Michael Joseph:
- Construction Accident: Excation Accident on a Construction Accident in Westchester, (Ossining) Skull Fracture: $2,000,000. (plus all future medical bills)
- Construction Accident Fall: $900,000. Settlement, New York Supreme Court, New York Window Washer injured in fall from unsecured ladder without fall protection (life lines/harnesses)
- Construction Accident, Makeshift Scaffold Collapse in Yonkers, Back Injury: $490,000
- Construction Accident: Fall from Ladder in the Bronx, Ankle Injury : $310,000.
- Construction Accident Westchester: Broken Plank Knee Injury : $117,500
- Construction Accident: $750,000 day laborer with hip and back injuries, injured on broken scaffold.
- Commercial Painters Accident: 187,500, fractured ankle after a fall from a broken ladder.
For over a decade, Michael Joseph has proudly represented victims of personal injuries on construction sites all over the New York metropolitan area including Manhattan, Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, Westchester, White Plains, Rye, Port Chester, Ossining, Yonkers, New Rochelle, Larchmont, Scarsdale, Braircliff, Mount Kisco, Elmsford, Greenburgh, Hartsdale, Mount Vernon and Long Island.
- Electric Accidents
- Excavation Accidents
- Marine Construction Accidents
- Saw Accidents
- Scaffold Accident & Ladder Falls
- Window Washing Injuries
- Demolition Accidents
- Falls Through Hazardous Openings On New York Construction Sites
- Regulations Which Impact New York’s Ladder Laws
- Accidents Involving Excavation Equipment
- New York Labor Law 200 in Construction Place Fire Accidents
- Slip, Trip and Fall Cases
- Ladder Accidents on Construction Sites
- Accidents During Concrete Work
- Falls Through Hazardous Openings
- Negligent Supervision
- Wrongful Death Arising from Construction Accidents
- Vehicle Accidents on Construction Sites
- What Are The Common Construction Injury Types?
- Excavation and Demolition Work At Construction Sites Explained
- Frequently Asked Questions about Construction Accidents
- Questions Asked By Someone Injured In a Construction Accident
- Commonly Asked Questions about Construction Accident Cases
- Common Accidents That Occur At Demolition and Excavation Sites
- Determining Liability in Construction Accidents
- Type of Accidents and Injuries That Occur At Construction Sites