- $2,000,000: Verdict Queens Supreme Court: Head injuries following an assault.
- Construction Accident Involving Excavator: $2,000,000 plus all future medical costs
Undocumented worker hit by an excavation machine: head injury.
- Police Misconduct: Malicious Prosecution: $1,700,000
Damages for security guard wrongfully prosecuted for murder
- $1,500,000: Verdict, Westchester Supreme Court, Shoulder and Back injury.
Significant verdict against an Eastchester police officer who assaulted our client following a work related dispute.
- Construction Accident: $1,013,000
Jury Verdict, New York County, Knee and aggravation of back injuries for construction forman injured by defective scaffolding.
- Construction and Window Washing Accident Fall: $900,000
Settlement, New York Supreme Court, New York Window Washer injured in fall from unsecured ladder without fall protection (life lines/harnesses)
- Construction Accident: $848,000 Settlement
Construction worker who suffered a knee and back injury after falling from defective planking on a pipe scaffold. New York Supreme Court
- 750,000 Jury Verdict in Westchester Supreme Court
The verdict will be over $800,000 with prejudgment interest. Rear end Collission by a garbage truck resulting in neck and back injuries. Verdict against the City of White Plains.
- $740,000 settlement
Westchester Supreme Court, spinal injuries to a construction worker from a truck accident in White Plains.
- Police Officer Injury: $500,000 Settlement
New York City Police Captain, suffered neck and back injuries while breaking up a bar fight. New York Supreme Court
- Car Accident: $500,000
Injured motorist involved in truck accident.
- Construction Accident: $490,000
Collapse of Make Shift Scaffold: Back Injury
- $400,000 verdict Bronx Supreme Legal Malpractice Case
Against personal injury attorney who was negligent in failing to submit an expert engineer’s affidavit which established defective conditions of a stairway which resulted in the dismissal of the personal injury lawsuit.
- Construction Accident $150,000 (plus waiver of $80,000 workers compensation lien resulting in total value of $230,000)
Leg injuries from trench cave in during excavation on City project
- Car Accident: $300,000
Couple injured with internal injuries
- Car Accident: $296,000
Car Accident resulting in Back and Knee injury
- Car Accident: $225,000
Car Accident: Back Injury
- Car Accident: $200,000
Shoulder injury from car accident with drunk driver.
- Construction Accident: $117,500
Broken Plank on a Scaffold: Knee injury