NEW YORK CITY AND WESTCHESTER COUNTY PERSONAL INJURY LAWYERS
A GOOD LAWYER MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE
At the Law Office of Michael H. Joseph, we have represented accident victims who sustained a personal injury in New York for over a decade. From our New York City (Manhattan) and Westchester County (White Plains) offices our New York personal injury lawyers have represented thousands of accident victims. As a Plaintiff’s only New York personal injury law firm, our New York accident lawyers are committed to representing accident victims only. We do not represent insurance companies. In other words, you can trust us to handle your personal injury case, with the dedication and loyalty you deserve. An accident involving a serious personal injury can disrupt your life. Let our New York and White Plains personal injury lawyers work for you.
Our New York City and Westchester personal injury lawyers represent personal injury victims who were injured in New York accidents involving:
- Construction Accidents
- Excavation Accidents
- Structural Collapses
- Electric Accidents
- Car / Auto Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Maritime Accidents (Accidents at Sea)
- Jones Act Cases
- Saw Accident Cases
- Slip, Trip and Fall Accidents Cases
- Medical Malpractice Cases
- Products Liability Cases (Dangerous Products)
- Police Misconduct (Police Brutality, False Arrest and Malicious Prosecution)
- Wrongful Incarceration Cases
- Wrongful Death Cases
- Window Washing Accidents
- Police and Firefighter Injuries
- Commercial and Business Cases
- Fire and Burn Cases
- Tenant Injuries
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Accidents Involving Excavation Equipment
An accident can be a devastating event in a person’s life. Serious injuries can dramatically change the course of a person’s life in an instant. A sudden and traumatic death can tear a family apart. If you or a loved one were injured or suffered the loss of a close relative, you need an experienced personal injury or wrongful death lawyer who can guide you through this difficult time. While you are healing or tending to your family, the insurance companies and corporate defendants are already plotting on how to cheat you out of the justice you deserve. Our New York accident lawyers stand up to these companies and make them take responsibility for their actions.
Our New York accident attorneys will always treat you with the sensitivity that you deserve. From the simple car accident case to a highly complex construction or structural collapse case, our lawyers have handled it. At our law firm, our clients come first. Our clients are not just a file, but are people and we value our clients. We never forget that our clients are why we are in existence.
Our outstanding New York personal injury trial lawyers have won acclaim all over the State of New York and our cases have been featured in the New York Law Journal, the New York Daily News, New York Post, Long Island’s Newsday, Westchester’s Journal News and Equa-Times.
Our New York personal injury lawyers have handled virtually every type of accident case that can be brought and regularly appear in all of the New York City Metropolitan area Courts including Manhattan, Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, Westchester, Nassau and Rockland. We have successfully represented thousands of personal injury victims in accidents arising in the Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan, White Plains, New Rochelle, Bronxville, Mamaroneck, Ossining, Valhalla, Port Chester, Yonkers, Hartsdale, Valhalla, Mount Vernon, Scarsdale, Rye, Tarrytown, Greenburgh and Elmsford.
At the Law Office of Michael H. Joseph PLLC, we proudly represent accident victims and serve the needs of the New York metropolitan area including New York City and the boroughs.
If you have sustained a personal injury in New York, call the New York personal injury lawyers of Michael H. Joseph PLLC. Our consultations are always free.
Free Consultation, No Fee Unless You Win We Are Available Night & Weekends
- Driver Fatigue to Blame in Recently Deadly Truck Crash Our New York truck accident attorneys know all too well how many lives are ruined and even ended by truck driver fatigue. The damage caused in this ....
- New York Appellate Court Limits the Blame the Worker Defense Our New York City construction accident lawyers applaud a recent decision from the New York Supreme Court's First Appellate Department which ....
- PERSONAL INJURY LAW RECAP FOR THE LAST WEEK OF MAY 2014 Our New York Personal Injury Lawyers and Westchester Accident Attorneys often discuss recent implications of accidents and the legal implications of ....